As a pressure pumping company, you are under a great deal of pressure to perform; reduce downtime, increase safety, accelerate completion, and optimize frac efficiency.
We get it. And, we know how to help. We have over 1,200 control deployments in 10 different countries. Our hardware control and software system development is guided by more than 100 years of frac operational experience.
If you are like most pressure pumping companies or OEMs, your expertise is not in creating controls or developing automated systems — it’s in delivering the frac job using your own approach.
When you choose Advanced Measurements as your partner, you are choosing a company that:
- Produces all aspects of hardware and software in-house: product management, development, R&D, Testing, Manufacturing and QA
- Makes the most reliable frac controls on the planet — tested to the max by excelling in the harshest conditions worldwide
- Delivers certified skills through a World-class certified training organization
- Captures thousands of channels of frac job data and makes it available in an SQL database through reporting software
- Supports you globally and services you locally
- Includes over 50,000 hrs of software engineering giving you a robust library to extend and customize applications
- Has a solid track record in meeting customer’s delivery schedules — controls are manufactured, installed and commissioned when they are promised and needed
- Works with your team to customize controls, reports, DVCommand displays, DAQ Data Acquisition Boxes to let you define your competitive advantage
As a complete end-to-end hardware control and software suite, FracCommand delivers numerous safety improvements such as fail-safe pressure kickouts, blender tub level controls integrated with hydration controls, remote control of equipment from data van, redundant local and remote software controls (screens) coupled with redundant independent hardware manual controls. Customers also experience a reduction of errors due to technician training; and because all of our hardware and software controls have similar layouts and behaviours, operators quickly gain familiarity across all aspects of FracCommand’s hardware and software interfaces.
Our promise. Now and in the Future.
Our team focuses on activity analysis and optimizing equipment performance with continuous improvement and analytics. You can count on our on-going engineering product development and improvement of all aspects of FracCommand to ensure leading edge controls based on best technology available – allows to you make a future proof decision today.