DVCommand is the central nervous system of the FracCommand Suite.
From a centralized location in the data van, DVCommand controls, monitors and displays the whole process; water, proppant, chemicals, flow rate, pressure and more.
We’re not in the business of making datavans — we’re in the business of helping YOU make great datavans.
Whether you are building your own datavans, or purchasing from one of our OEM partners, we can help ensure an optimal DVCommand configuration that includes:
- Centralized control of all FracCommand controlled vehicles in the Frac spread while retaining the option of local vehicle control
- Powerful data acquisition and monitoring of vehicle information, pressures, rates and more — thousands of channels of data available
- Comprehensive and flexible data displays and logging
- Centralized monitoring, alarming and real-time reporting
- Each vehicle maintains its own configuration data, however, the data van provides one central location to easily access and modify the configuration of any vehicle.
- Each vehicle logs it’s own data and DVCommand provides the ability to log this data redundantly in the Data Van